Monday 12 March 2012

Review: GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening Device


For more information or to purchase click here: Glo Brilliant Teeth Whitening Device


What it is: Home teeth whiting system

Claims: Glo claims to be a safe, effective, and convenient at home teeth whitening system with no sensitivity. With fast and long lasting results. Glo claims to whiten teeth up to 8 shades with an average of five shades in five days.

Cost: Average price, $275 Available at Sephora

After reading reviews from satisfied customers online I decided this rather expensive teeth whitening system was worth the splurge. I have always been longing for movie star white teeth and I figured the Glo system was a bit cheaper than a whitening treatment at the dentist, with professional results, easy at home use, and you can buy more whitening pods to repeat the treatment when every you want (it is recommended not to whiten your teeth more than twice a year). So with all these great benefits I decided that Glo was the way to go. The process was extremely easy, much easier than going to the dentist. Although as for the actual result...To be fair my teeth were maybe one to two shades whiter although not the dramatic results I was hoping for. As for long lasting results, I would say the results lasted about 4 months. Not exactly my opinion of long lasting. I don’t smoke or drink coffee so my teeth are not very yellow to begin with although I hoping for at least 3-4 shades whiter. Any raving of the reviews online came from long time smokers and coffee drinkers saying that Glo brought their teeth back to normal. Overall I don’t think this is a bad product, it did whiten my teeth to some extent and supposedly works on extremely stained teeth but it is a very pricy $275 and for that price I expected more. I recommend saving your money and simply inventing in a good oral hygiene routine (brush, floss, and mouthwash) and buying some whitening strips (which usually retail for a much more affordable price of $40).

No comments:

Post a Comment